Software Quality Assurance Analyst
What you'll be doing:
Partner with the business community to understand the release, assists in defining the testing scope and creating the tests, provide the traceability to the requirements, supports the test execution and post-production testing (where required).This includes elaboration of Acceptance Criteria for User Stories and Features in the Agile model.
Assist with leading the testers through aggressive test cycles.This includes leading the Business Testers, and interacting with Development where required to complete the necessary work. Reviewing test artifacts delivered by other QA staff.
Proactively look for continuous improvement opportunities with the test methodology and best practices to support software quality.
Assist with the planning of quality assurance task assignments, scheduling, and estimates.
The Skills You'll Need:
- Ability to assist on multiple medium/high complexity projects concurrently.
- Ability to coach Business Users to perform User Acceptance Testing tasks and activities.
- Ability to effectively communicate/report quality assurance status at weekly project meetings with the various Program and Project Managers, Development Managers, Business Analysts, Sponsors, and Subject Matter Experts.
- Ability to adjust the quality assurance tasks/processes based on the experience of the Business Users.
- Ability to obtain/verify the necessary testing artifacts are present, should the project be audited.